Thursday, December 4, 2014


1. Your parents must be shown to be eligible for immigration.
2. You yourself must prove that you are a naturalized citizen who can support your parents at 125% above the mandated poverty line here in the USA.
3.  You must file an immigrant visa petition (Petition for Alien Relative).  You will also be required to submit numerous other papers along with the completed Form I-130, depending upon your particular situation. A will guide you through this process and help ensure that you follow all the necessary steps properly lawyers, ensuring compliance and helping you obtain the visa help that you and your family need.
4. After filing your petition, You will be notified by USCIS if your Form I-130 petition is approved or denied. If it is approved, your parents will be notified to go to the local U.S. consulate in India to complete visa processing.
Note:  If the visa petition you filed is denied, the denial letter will tell you how to appeal and how much time you have to file the appeal. After your appeal form and the required fee are processed, the appeal will be referred to the Board of Immigration Appeals.

The experienced immigration attorneys with The Law Office of Stephen M. Corby handle cases across North and South Carolina. Reach them today at or 704-248-7683.

No comments:

Post a Comment