Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Meisner Acting Technique

The Alan Gordon Studio offers ongoing classes in the Meisner Technique, scene study/audition technique, monologues, on-camera workshops and private instruction Meisner Acting Technique
I opened my acting studio in 1988. Lauren Velez (Showtime's Dexter, HBO's Oz, The Vagina Monologues, Resurrection Boulevard), Lillias White (Winner of the Tony Award, Drama Desk Award and Outer Circle Critics Award for The Life), Sonja Sohn (HBO's The Wire), Lou Martini Jr. (HBO's The Sopranos) are among the many professional actors I am proud to have coached and taught.

1 comment:

  1. wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated.
    astuce boom beach

    ReplyDelete